Friday, May 27, 2011

Note I Never Gave to Sarah

You are unique, one of a kind, a true original. I've never met anyone like you, known anyone like you, loved anyone like you. To tell you the truth, until you came into my life, I didn't know there could be someone like you. Someone who is perfect for me. Finding you, learning you, knowing you, loving you... It's been like starting life all over again for me, only better. Better because this time I have you by my side, and on my mind and in my heart. I wouldn't change a day, an hour, a moment of my life since you. And even if I could, I'd never change a thing about YOU! Because you are unique, my one and only original... my love!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
1997-1998




...

2 comments:

  1. Jus one question... this is for Sarah Garcia?

    Beautiful feeling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Fue otra. Sarah Anderson, una hermana en Charleston.

    ReplyDelete